Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Husband



Thursday is Kevin's birthday. So I'd like to take a minute to celebrate him. There are many reasons for why I love this man but here are just a few:

His concern for the welfare of others.
That little things make him happy... like my meatloaf
His ability to make me laugh
His creativity in his work and in life
His appreciation for life and people
His ability to love others by merely listening
His dimple
His desire to be honest even when its really hard
The way he motivates me to do things that I never thought I could do
His compassion and steady faith

Seriously... how lucky am I? Happy Birthday babe. I love you.

5 comments:

  1. You are TOO awesome to me. I love you so much and couldn't have picked a better person to look up to than you. And thank you for my birthday donuts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kevin. And to your beautiful wife, what an awesome way to show how much you love someone...I can only wish that someday, hopefully soon, :), I will find the true love that is between you both! I am so happy for you....Kevin, have a wonderful birthday!!! Take care, guys!

    Love Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe she left out your wiffle ball skills and your ability to eat your weight in blueberry pancakes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that I left that out about wiffle ball and pancakes... one seriously talented dude. I also left out that I really love when he plays the guitar and sings. It makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete